BMTC is issuing student concessional passes at a very concessional rate for the benefit of the student. Earlier student pass were issued in pre-printed cards.
Procedure for issuing Pre-Printed Cards.
In the existing system the students are required to provide the following documents
- Fee receipt of School/Colleges.
- Adhar Card/ Address proof
- College ID Card.
- Prescribed fee.
- Cast Certificate form for SC/ST Students.
Further they have to visit nearby bus station to get pass and have to wait in queue to get the Pass.
In this regard to avoid inconvenience caused to Student/Parents, during current academic year 2018-19 Student Concessional smart cards will be issued through School/Colleges.
Simplified procedure to obtain the smartcards through School/colleges.
- Student requests for bus pass in School/College through SATS.
- School authorities to enter it in SATS Software and collect processing fee.
Details of submission of Application and Passes for Primary and High School Students.
1. Role of Students :
- 1 to 7th Std : Students request for student passes along with prescribed processing fee of Rs. 150/- in the school.
- High School : Students willing to obtain passes should inform in the school and pay the pass amount to the post man at the time of delivery.
- PUC: Students request for student passes should submit the filled Application form along with prescribed fee in the College.
2. Role of Nodal officer of School/ College.
- Submit the application through Education Department SATS /PU online Portal of Students who requests for passes. Application submission procedure available in SATS application Home Page.
3. Role of BMTC.
- After receiving the application from the SATS/PU online portal, BMTC will Print the Smartcard based Passes.
- For the student of 1st Standard to 7th standard and PUC students Smart Card passes will be sent to the school/colleges through BMTC Staff and delivered in bundle to the respective school/college.
- High School student Smart Card passes will be delivered to their residential address through Post.
Details of 8th std to PUC Students pass rate.
Pass Rate (Rs)
Processing Fee+Insurance Fee+Postal Fee
High School Girls Students
Sc/ST High School Girls Students
High School Boys Students
Sc/ST High School Boys students
PUC Student Passes
SC/ST PUC Student Passes